Samples & Demos
In order to assist developers evaluate PowerWEB File Upload for ASP.NET, as well as to provide tools for rapid application development, we supply several sample projects and online interactive demonstrations.
Samples included with product installation
Standard File Upload Samples
An ASP.NET application that demonstrates all major product functionality, including:
- Simple automatic file upload with progress bar
- Multiple file uploads from a single control
- Upload control and Progress Bar customization
- Open File Dialog operation
- Using File Upload used with Stream objects
Live Interactive Demos
View the online, interactive demos and see how PowerWEB File Upload can be used to transfer files within any ASP.NET application. This set of samples demonstrates a variety of configurations, interface customizations, and integration techniques for all included controls. See how PowerWEB File Upload can be used to:
- Display progress information and progress bar during a file upload
- Use custom buttons and images to integrate with your own website design
- Add additional form fields to upload data
- Upload multiple files using a single dialog
Additional Sample Downloads
PowerWEB File Upload for ASP.NET Integration Samples (FTP, SFTP) >
These ASP.NET applications demonstrate how Dart's components can be combined to quickly create advanced functionality. These standalone samples demonstrate how server-side events and streaming interfaces can be used to create a powerful, secure, web-based FTP or SFTP application. End-users can effectively stream files from client to destination FTP or SFTP server, without intermediate storage on the web server handling the HTTP post.
These samples support Visual Studio 2005, 2008 and 2010 and are available for both C# and VB.NET.