FTP for ActiveX
Copy files and folders to and from FTP or secure FTPS servers. PowerTCP FTP for ActiveX is feature-rich, designed specifically for ease-of-use within COM-supported environments, and is backed by the best technical support in the industry.
Looking for an SFTP (SSH File Transfer Protocol) Control?
- MGET and MPUT support for multiple file transfers using wildcards
- Resume interrupted transfers and abort transfers without losing the connection
- Easily toggle ASCII and binary transfers
- Log and debug sessions with the convenient Trace method
- Retrieve and store file data directly to and from memory
- Parse listings automatic for file name, size, etc.
- New TLS 1.2 and TLS 1.1 support for best in class security
- TLS 1.0, SSL3, SSL2, and PCT support for legacy compatibility
- Comprehensive explicit and implicit encryption
- Customizable certificate acceptance
- Client-side and server-side authentication options
- Network Address Translation (NAT) router support for secure transfers
- Extensive firewall and proxy support including; SOCKS, HTTP CONNECT, and more
- Large file support (over 2 GB)
- Zip compression option
- Passive and active modes
- Custom command support
- Progress event reports bytes sent and received in real-time
Flexible and Stable