PowerSNMP for .NET 4.x components and classes operate on any Microsoft operating system that fully supports the Microsoft .NET Framework, including 64-bit Windows. .NET components are dependent on the Framework rather than a specific operating system. Product supports .NET Framework versions 2.0, 3.0, 3.5, 4.0 and 4.5. Contact Dart for a list of .NET Framework 1.x component products.
PowerSNMP for .NET can be used with any .NET compliant language, including:
- Managed C++
PowerSNMP for .NET 4.x components have been tested in the following application environments:
- Windows forms desktop applications
- Windows console applications
- Windows ASP.NET web applications and Web Sites
- Windows service applications
- Windows web service applications
- Windows .NET Framework 4 Client Profile
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) applications
PowerSNMP for .NET 4.x components have been tested in the following development environments:
- Visual Studio .NET (2005, 2008, 2010, 2012, 2013, 2015, 2017)
- Mono platform 2.10 and 3.12
PowerSNMP for .NET components do not currently support execution within Silverlight. If you are interested in using Dart products within your Silverlight solution, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more options.