PowerTCP Mail for .NET supports .NET Framework version 2.0 through 4.7.
PowerTCP for. NET components can be used with any .NET compliant language including:
- Managed C++
PowerTCP for .NET components have been tested in the following application environments:
- Windows forms desktop applications
- Windows console applications
- Windows ASP.NET web applications and Web Sites
- Windows service applications
- Windows web service applications
- Windows .NET Framework 4 Client Profile
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) applications
PowerTCP Mail for .NET 4.x components have been tested in the following development environments:
- Visual Studio .NET (2010, 2012, 2013, 2015, 2017)
- Mono platform 2.10.9 or greater (NTLM and GSSAPI authentication only supported currently on Micrsoft Windows OSes)
.NET Standard 2.0 supported platforms: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/dotnet/standard/net-standard
PowerTCP for .NET components do not currently support execution within Silverlight. If you are interested in using Dart products within your Silverlight solution, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more options.