PowerTCP Mail for .NET 4.x components and classes operate on any Microsoft operating system that fully supports the Microsoft .NET Framework, including 64-bit Windows. .NET components are dependent on the Framework rather than a specific operating system. Product supports .NET Framework versions 2.0, 3.0, 3.5, 4.0, 4.5, 4.6 and 4.7. Contact Dart for a list of .NET Framework 1.x.Component products.
PowerTCP Mail for .NET can be used with any .NET compliant language, including:
- Managed C++
PowerTCP Mail for .NET 4.x components have been tested in the following application environments:
- Windows forms desktop applications
- Windows console applications
- Windows ASP.NET web applications and Web Sites
- Windows service applications
- Windows web service applications
- Windows .NET Framework 4 Client Profile
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) applications
PowerTCP Mail for .NET 4.x components have been tested in the following development environments:
- Visual Studio .NET (2005, 2008, 2010, 2012, 2013, 2015, 2017)
- Mono platform 2.10.9 or greater (NTLM and GSSAPI authentication only supported currently on Micrsoft Windows OSes)
PowerTCP for .NET components do not currently support execution within Silverlight. If you are interested in using Dart products within your Silverlight solution, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more options.