Ping .NET Component
Use the Ping component to integrate Ping functionality into any .NET application. Easily check if a host is reachable by sending and receiving ICMP packets. Features include:
- Easy-to-use GetEchoes method sends a ping to a host
- Specify optional data, sequence number, and TTL
- Start method provides easy to implement operation on a worker thread
- Send many requests simultaneously using multiple instances of the PingSlave class
- Trace routes; responses include data for each hop
- Includes "Type.System" option which does not require permission to utilize raw sockets
- Includes option to broadcast pings using raw sockets
- Marshal methods handle data marshaling to the UI thread
- Integrates with versions 2005, 2008, 2010 and 2012 of Visual Studio
- Supports C#, VB.NET, C++/CLI, ASP.NET and other .NET compliant development environments
- Includes a royalty-free license!
See the complete PowerTCP Sockets for .NET Online Documentation >
Looking for the ActiveX version of this component?