Server .NET Component
Use the Server component to quickly build any custom TCP server application. Features include:
- Easily build a server implementing TCP-based protocols such as FTP, SMTP, POP, etc
- Write a custom protocol server
- Stream interface enables advanced read/write capabilities such as reading to a delimiter
- SSL support for secure communication
- Dedicate a worker thread for each connection for streamlined, state-less code
- Alternatively use asynchronous read calls for a high performance server utilizing IO completion threads
- Log event exposes data sent and received for easy debugging and logging
- Support for popular proxies, including Socks and HttpConnect
- Underlying properties of utilized sockets exposed
- Integrates with versions 2005, 2008, 2010 and 2012 of Visual Studio
- Supports C#, VB.NET, C++/CLI, ASP.NET and other .NET compliant development environments
- Includes a royalty-free license!
See the complete PowerTCP Sockets for .NET Online Documentation >
Looking for the ActiveX version of this component?