Tcp .NET Component
Use the Tcp component to communicate with any host using TCP (Transmission Control Protocol). Features include:
- Stream interface enables advanced read/write capabilities such as reading to a delimiter
- SSL support for secure communication
- Log event exposes data sent and received for easy debugging and logging
- Start method provides easy to implement operation on a worker thread
- Asynchronous socket reads also supported
- Marshal methods handle data marshaling to the UI thread
- Support for popular proxies, including Socks and HttpConnect
- PTY property binds a TextBox to the component as a ready-made interface for interactive online communications
- Underlying properties of the utilized socket exposed
- Provides asynchronous awaitable connect, read, write, and authenticate operations.
- Integrates with versions 2005, 2008, 2010 and 2012 of Visual Studio
- Supports C#, VB.NET, C++/CLI, ASP.NET and other .NET compliant development environments
- Includes a royalty-free license!
See the complete PowerTCP Sockets for .NET Online Documentation >
Looking for the ActiveX version of this component?