PowerSNMP for .NET 4.4 has been released with many new features and issue fixes.
Some of the feature highlights include:
- New samples, including a Windows Presentation Foundation (WFP) Agent, a WFP Manager, a Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) Service and a Web Service
- A new Walk method for traversing a subtree in an Agent's MIB with one line of code
- New support for DISPLAY-HINTS, for displaying variable values as intended
- A VariableList.Populate method for displaying variables in a Treeview
Some of the fixed issues include:
- The MIB parser can now handle tables and table entries that do not conform to standard naming convention
- The GetTable function now handles tables with indices that span multiple octets
- The Manager now gracefully handles agents that send InvalidEngineID reports specifying the wrong EngineID
For a complete list of improvements, see the PowerSNMP for .NET Release History.