PowerTCP Emulation for .NET 4.4.1 has been released with many exciting new features and issue fixes.
Some of the enhancements include:
- A new AnsiColors property, providing much more control over how colors appear in the display. Users can select from commonly used pre-defined color styles, or fine-tune each individual color and its bold (bright) counterpart.
- The cursor has been enhanced in two ways. First, its color can now be set. Second, there is now a fourth appearance option, in addition to block, underline and invisible. The cursor can now appear as a vertical bar, as in applications such as notepad.
Some of the issue fixes include:
- Fixed problems with printing certain escape sequences
- The reverse backcolor now matches the normal forecolor
- Padding now behaves as in other scrollable controls
- Fixed an issue with programmatic selection of areas in the display
- The status bar no longer flickers when the display is updated frequently
For a complete list of improvements, see the PowerTCP Emulation for .NET Release History.