PowerTCP Emulation for .NET 4.4 has been released with many exciting new features and issue fixes.
Some of the enhancements include:
- Connect methods have been updated to take a serializable Session object as a parameter, facilitating the saving of state information within an application.
- AuthenticateClient and AuthenticateServer methods have been updated to take a serializable Security object as a parameter.
- ReadToDelimiter, ReadToCount and ReadToEnd methods have been updated to throw a new DataException, which provides any data read up to the exception.
- A KeyPad.Pc option has been added for emulating the PC keypad.
- Several samples were updated with a Model-View-Controller (MVC) design.
Some of the issue fixes include:
- The NumLoc now behaves as expected when used in Numeric and Application modes.
- Fixed multiple issues with text area selection.
- Fixed a problem with MS Global Input Method Editor (IME) usage.
For a complete list of improvements, see the PowerTCP Emulation for .NET Release History.