PowerTCP Emulation for .NET 4.5 has been released with several new issue fixes, including:
- The number of GDI object handles used by the control no longer steadily increases over time.
- The cursor, reverse negative text and selected text are now visible when the control's BackColor is made transparent.
- The control now correctly handles data after consecutive escape sequences are received.
- The edit module keys now work when KeyPad.Numeric is set.
- The cursor can now be transparent.
- Data is no longer repeated in the scrollback buffer when EnhancedScrollBack is set.
For a complete list of improvements, see the PowerTCP Emulation for .NET Release History.