PowerTCP FTP for .NET is re-designed to be the most advanced FTP class library available, yet remains as easy to use as ever.
Dart Communications is pleased to announce the release of PowerTCP FTP for .NET version 4.4. This release features an innovative, elegant new design, making TCP/IP-based communications easier to work with than ever before. This enhanced library requires fewer resources, provides more flexibility, and elicits code that is easier to re-use and maintain.
- Implement state-of-the-art multi-threaded operations
- Create sophisticated high-performance FTP applications
- Include SSL for airtight security.
Some of the exciting highlights include:
- Promotes a Model-View-Controller design, for separation of protocol logic from the user-interface
- Improved Use of .NET Features including generics and IPv6
- Streamlined blocking functions that can easily be used asynchronously as well
- SSL support for secure communications from a single method call
- Support for Windows applications, services, WCF services, ASP.NET web services and applications.
- Support for Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) applications
- Serializable session object for easily persisting runtime state information
- Hordes of additional features including automatic listing parsing, recursive wild-card transfers and deletions, and synchronization.
- Many sample projects for C#, VB.NET, C++/CLI, including ASP.NET
- Comprehensive MS Help 2.0 and Help Viewer integrated documentation
- Stand-alone and online documentation also provided
- .NET Framework 4 Client Profile compatible
- 64-bit OS support
Learn more about PowerTCP FTP for .NET 4.4 and download a Free Trial >