Some of the feature highlights include:
- A Response property has been added to the CopyResult object to provide the server response for individual file transfer requests.
Some of the fixed issues include:
- The count of the items in the List property of the ProgressEventArgs now reports 1 instead of 0 when transferring a single file.
- The transfer type will now correctly reset when the GetSize method is called and the SIZE request fails.
- The FtpProtocolException type has been made public.
- An issue with establishing a data channel when using a proxy and a secure connection has been fixed.
For a complete list of improvements, see the PowerTCP FTP for .NET Release History.