PowerTCP FTP for .NET 4.5 has been released with exciting new features and issue fixes.
Some of the enhancements include:
- Support for the MONO environment.
- New progress data, including list and file completion percentage.
- A new ListView sample for ASP.NET.
Some of the issue fixes include:
- Fixed issues with incorrect local path values.
- Multi-file Gets no longer remove the first character of every filename.
- Mode Z compression has been fixed.
- There is no longer an indefinite wait when receiving a 4xx response to an Append command.
- ListDirectoryTree no longer fails when remote filenames contain colons.