PowerTCP SSH and SFTP for .NET 4.4 has been released with many new features and issue fixes.
Some of the enhancements include:
- Automatic FIPS compliance. The components will only use FIPS-certified cryptography algorithms when required.
- The ability to specify the local endpoint to bind to when making a connection.
- A new AutoSetTime property controls whether or not a file's timestamp is updated after an uploaded.
- New progress data, including list and file completion percentage.
- New samples, including a WCF service sample in C# and VB.NET.
Some of the issue fixes include:
- Fixed threading synchronization problems when working with multiple components.
- Overhauled the handling of connection timeouts.
- The Progress event is now raised only once when a copy completes.
- The Progress event is now raised for each file and folder in a multi-copy operation.