PowerTCP Telnet for .NET 4.2 has been released with the following updates:
- Support for the MONO Framework, allowing execution in many non-Windows environments, including Linux, Sun Solaris, and Mac OS X. See our MONO page for more details
- A new licensing model that utilizes an embedded license resource instead of the external runtime license file used in previous 4.x versions
- Native .NET Framework classes are now used for SSL functionality
- Managed Visual C++ samples are now available
- PowerShell demo script included in samples
For a complete list of improvements, see the PowerTCP Telnet for .NET Release History.