PowerWEB File Upload for ASP.NET 4.0 has been released with new features and issue fixes.
Some of the feature highlights include:
- Upgrade to the 4.0 licensing model. There are no longer separate "trial" and "licensed" versions of the dll.
- A new sample demonstrating File Upload integration with SFTP
- A new FileSelected event that provides the names of the selected files server-side, immediately after they are selected.
- The ability to show progress bars above or below status updates in the ProgressPanel.
- A new timeout property which prevents uploads from waiting indefinitely for the browser to send data.
Some of the fixed issues include:
- Fixed uploads to web servers listening on non-standard ports behind proxies and load balancers.
- Fixed problems with uploading 0 byte files.
- Uploads now immediately fail when size of selected file exceeds MaxFileSize, under most conditions.
For a complete list of improvements, see the PowerWEB File Upload for ASP.NET Release History.