PowerTCP FTP for .NETfrom $299.00
Included With FTP for .NET
- Ftp Component plus many supporting classes
- Sample projects written in C#, VB.NET, VC++/CLI
- Comprehensive MS Help 2.0 and MS Help Viewer integrated documentation
- Free Introductory Support.
The PowerTCP for .NET Ftp component is a powerful and flexible component-based implementation of the File Transfer Protocol (FTP) with security extensions. High-level properties and methods provide quick code creation and ease-of use, while access to lower-level properties and methods provide power and control.
PowerTCP FTP for .NET supports .NET Framework version 2.0 through 4.8 and .NET Standard 2.0 (.NET Core, .NET 5, .NET 6, etc.).
PowerTCP for. NET components can be used with any .NET compliant language including:
- Managed C++
PowerTCP for .NET components have been tested in the following application environments:
- Standard Windows desktop applications
- Console applications
- ASP.NET web applications and Web Sites
- Windows service applications
- Web service applications
- Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) service applications
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) applications
PowerTCP for .NET components have been tested in the following development environments:
- Visual Studio .NET (2005, 2008, 2010, 2012, 2013, 2015, 2017, 2019, 2022)
NET Standard 2.0 supported platforms: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/dotnet/standard/net-standard
PowerTCP for .NET components do not currently support execution within Silverlight. If you are interested in using Dart products within your Silverlight solution, contact email@example.com for more options.