PowerTCP Mail for .NET | Smtp Component
Easily send email messages to any SMTP server.
- Authentication support: CRAM-MD5, GSSAPI and NTLM (with single-sign-on), LOGIN, PLAIN
- Messages can be sent via relay servers, intermediate mail servers, or directly to recipients' domain mail servers
- Send simple email with a single line of code, or build a complex MailMessage and send it
- Compose advanced email formats, including MHTML (HTML mail)
- Select secure (SSL 2.0, SSL 3.0, PCT, TLS) or unencrypted TCP communications
- Sessions are automatically managed; no need to explicitly "Login"
- Progress event reports progress of the Send operation
- Send email with a single line of code
- Encrypt and/or sign S/MIME messages
- Send any command to the server using the exposed TCP connection
- Log event exposes the underlying TCP communication
- DSN (Delivery Status Notification) fully supported
- Supports pipelining of messages, increasing delivery speeds