PowerTCP SSH and SFTP for .NETfrom $349.00
Included with PowerTCP SSH and SFTP for .NET
- Two Components plus several Major Classes
- Sample projects written in C#, VB.NET, VB6
- Comprehensive MS Help 2.0 and MS Help Viewer integrated documentation
- Free Introductory Support.
|Sftp Component||Represents an SFTP client session over an SSH-2 connection.|
|Ssh Component||Represents an online client session over an SSH-2 connection.|
PowerTCP for .NET components and classes will operate on any Microsoft operating system that fully supports the Microsoft .NET Framework, including 64-bit Windows. .NET components are dependent on the Framework rather than a specific operating system. Products support .NET Framework versions 2.0, 3.0, 3.5, 4.0, 4.5, 4.6 and 4.7. The components can be used with any .NET compliant language, including the following languages:
- Managed C++
In addition, the SSH and SFTP components include a COM interface, permitting use in environments that support COM, such as VB6.
PowerTCP for .NET components have been tested in the following application environments:
- Standard Windows desktop applications
- Console applications
- ASP.NET web applications and Web Sites
- Windows service applications
- Web service applications
PowerTCP for .NET components have been tested in the following development environments:
- Visual Studio .NET (2005, 2008, 2010, 2012, 2013, 2015, 2017, 2019)
- C# Builder
- Visual Basic 6
PowerTCP for .NET components do not currently support execution within Silverlight. If you are interested in using Dart products within your Silverlight solution, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more options.