PowerTCP SSH and SFTP for .NETfrom $349.00
Included with PowerTCP SSH and SFTP for .NET
- Two Components plus several Major Classes
- Sample projects written in C#, VB.NET, VB6
- Comprehensive MS Help 2.0 and MS Help Viewer integrated documentation
- Free Introductory Support.
|Sftp Component||Represents an SFTP client session over an SSH-2 connection.|
|Ssh Component||Represents an online client session over an SSH-2 connection.|
PowerTCP for .NET components and classes will operate on any Microsoft operating system that fully supports the Microsoft .NET Framework, including 64-bit Windows. .NET components are dependent on the Framework rather than a specific operating system. Products support .NET Framework versions 2.0 through 4.8 and .NET Standard 2.0 (.NET Core, .NET 5, .NET 6, .NET 7, etc.).
The components can be used with any .NET compliant language, including the following languages:
- Managed C++
Tested in the following application environments:
- Standard Windows desktop applications
- Console applications
- ASP.NET web applications and Web Sites
- Windows service applications
- Web service applications
Tested in the following development environments:
- Visual Studio .NET (2005, 2008, 2010, 2012, 2013, 2015, 2017, 2019, 2022)
- C# Builder
- Visual Basic 6
*In addition to the languages above, the SSH and SFTP components include a COM interface, permitting use in environments that support COM, such as VB6.
PowerTCP for .NET components do not currently support execution within Silverlight. If you are interested in using Dart products within your Silverlight solution, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more options.