PowerTCP Zip Compression for .NETfrom $299.00
Included with Zip Compression for .NET
- 2 Components/Major Classes.
- 6 Full Sample projects (in VB.NET, C#, ASP.NET, and Delphi 8).
- Full MS Help 2.0 Documentation, including extensive examples and tutorials.
- Free Introductory Support.
|Archive Component||This represents a collection of archive items and provides a standard Collection interface for manipulating the items in the collection. In addition, it provides the operations for data compression and decompression at the collection and item level.|
|ArchiveItem Class||This represents a single file or stream containing compressed or uncompressed data.|
All PowerTCP for .NET components and classes will operate on any Microsoft operating system that fully supports the Microsoft .NET Framework, including 64-bit Windows. .NET components are dependent on the Framework rather than a specific operating system. Products support .NET Framework versions 2.0, 3.0, 3.5, 4.0, 4.5, 4.6 and 4.7. The components can be used with any .NET compliant language, including the following languages:
- Managed C++
PowerTCP for .NET components have been tested in the following application environments:
- Standard Windows desktop applications
- Console applications
- ASP.NET web applications and Web Sites
- Windows service applications
- Web service applications
PowerTCP for .NET components have been tested in the following development environments:
- Visual Studio .NET (2005, 2008, 2010, 2012, 2013, 2015)
PowerTCP for .NET components do not currently support execution within Silverlight. If you are interested in using Dart products within your Silverlight solution, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more options.