PowerSNMP for .NET
SNMP Manager Component code example
PowerSNMP for .NET features
PowerSNMP for .NET Manager Component
Use the Snmp Manager component to easily add SNMP management capabilities to your application. Provides an easy-to-use interface that handles the details of querying SNMP Agents that exist on the network. Features include:
- Send SNMP requests and receive responses and traps from SNMP agents. All encoding/decoding is automatic.
- Supports SNMP versions 1, 2 and 3.
- No knowledge of SNMP message formats required.
- Reads MIB files at run time and generates dynamic nodes representing object identifiers.
- Blocking methods return a response or table to the executing thread, and can be used in ASP.NET.
- Start method provides easy to implement worker thread operation.
- Marshal methods marshal data to the UI thread.
- Captures and decodes Traps and Notifications.
- Build messages by setting properties, adding simple variable (OID) objects, and sending. It doesn't get any easier!
- Retrieve tables with a single method call.
- Inform messages are fully supported.
- Supports IPv6
- Discover agents on the network, and broadcast requests
- Log all messages sent and received
- Supports C#, VB.NET, C++/CLI, ASP.NET and other .NET compliant development environments