Udp .NET Component
Use the Udp component within the .NET Framework to send and receive user datagrams. Features include:
- Simple, intuitive Send and Receive methods handle all communication
- JoinMulticastGroup and LeaveMulticastGroup makes managing multicasting easy
- Start method provides easy to implement operation on a worker thread
- Marshal methods handle data marshaling to the UI thread
- Underlying properties of the utilized socket exposed
- Provides asynchronous awaitable read and write operations.
- Integrates with versions 2005, 2008, 2010 and 2012 of Visual Studio
- Supports C#, VB.NET, C++/CLI, ASP.NET and other .NET compliant development environments
- Includes a royalty-free license!