PowerSNMP for .NET 4.5 has been released with new features and issue fixes.
Some of the feature highlights include:
- The ToArray method was added to the SimpleTaggedType class.
- Support for decoding variables with incorrect sequence lengths was added.
Some of the fixed issues include:
- An issue with parsing mib files containing blank lines after certain declarations was addressed.
- An issue with parsing mibs files containing duplicate names was addressed.
- An issue with licensing on systems using certain culture sets was addressed.
For a complete list of improvements, see the PowerSNMP for .NET Release History.
Learn more about PowerSNMP for .NET and download Free Trial Software!