PowerTCP Emulation for .NET 18.104.22.168 has been released with new features and issue fixes.
Some of the feature highlights include:
- Significantly improved rendering speed resulting a more responsive UI experience.
- Improved CPU usage in most scenarios.
- Improved support for National Character Set and Multinational mode operation.
Some of the fixed issues include:
- Addressed an issue where 8-bit escape sequences were sometimes erroneously being processed in 7-bit mode
- Addressed an issue where the control could hang due to an incompatibility with some printer drivers when the PrintType property was set to auto or controller.
- Addressed an issue where scrolling regions would sometimes be enforced erroneously.
For a complete list of improvements, see the PowerTCP Emulation for .NET Release History.