PowerTCP Sockets for .NET 220.127.116.11 has been released with new features and issue fixes.
Some of the feature highlights include:
- PowerTCP Sockets for .NET has been updated for Visual Studio 2012 integration and Windows 8 compatibility.
- Trial licensing operation updated.
- Changed serialization to use simple partial name serialization to improve cross-version compatibility.
Some of the fixed issues include:
- Clarified the exception thrown when AuthenticateAsServer is called and the connection is aborted before authentication succeeds.
- An issue with licensing on systems using certain culture sets was addressed.
For a complete list of improvements, see the PowerTCP Sockets for .NET Release History.