PowerTCP Mail for .NETfrom $349.00
PowerTCP Mail for .NET features
PowerTCP Mail for .NET Imap Component
Easily manage and download messages from any IMAP4 server. A local object model makes remote mail management easy, with no knowledge of IMAP4 commands required!
- Multithreaded design
- Commands from multiple worker threads are synchonized and "queued up" (the CommandCount property indicates how many commands are in the queue)
- Idle() will block (and raise the Update event asynchronously) until a command is sent on another thread, automatically cancelling the IDLE command and allowing Idle() to return
- Imap Client sample demonstrates advanced multithreaded use
- Authentication support: CRAM-MD5, GSSAPI and NTLM (with single-sign-on), LOGIN, PLAIN, clear-text
- Select secure (SSL 2.0, SSL 3.0, PCT, TLS) or unencrypted TCP communications.
- There is no need to understand the IMAP4 protocol. Use the Imap component's intuitively named properties and methods and the appropriate command is sent to the server.
- Server-side mailboxes are represented as Mailbox objects. Used to change properties or get details about a mailbox.
- Multiple mailboxes are represented as a MailboxCollection. Used to manage nested mailboxes.
- Server-side messages are represented as ImapMessage objects. Used to change message flags or get message data.
- Authenticate and decrypt Secure MIME (S/MIME) messages.
- Flexible message retrieval enables the developer to retrieve an entire message, headers only, attachments only, or any part desired.
- Imap.Connection property exposes the TCP connection used to send data. Use this object to get connection-level information, or log all data passing through the connection.
- Other events include Progress (raised when a message is transferring), StateChanged (raised when the state of the connection has changed), and Update (raised when the selected Mailbox has been updated with a new message or a message has been deleted by another user).