PowerTCP Mail for .NETfrom $349.00
PowerTCP Mail for .NET features
PowerTCP Mail for .NET Pop Component
Easily download messages from any Post Office Protocol (POP3) server.
- Authentication support: CRAM-MD5, GSSAPI and NTLM (with single-sign-on), LOGIN, PLAIN, clear-text, APOP
- Select secure (SSL 2.0, SSL 3.0, PCT, TLS) or unencrypted TCP communications.
- Easy session management. Default behavior is to login and populate a PopMessageCollection with size and id information for each message.
- Flexible message retrieval. Get an entire message, only the header, or only a specified number of lines.
- Attachments can be decoded and stored as files or MemoryStreams.
- Advanced decoding. Attachments are decoded on-the-fly, making your application faster and more efficient.
- Authenticate and decrypt S/MIME messages.
- Progress event reports download progress.
- Send any command to the server using the exposed TCP connection.
- Log event can be used to monitor data.