PowerTCP Web Enterprise for ActiveX | Features
Included With PowerTCP Web Enterprise for ActiveX
|WebAsp Control||WinInet-independent server-safe HTTP/HTTPS control.|
|Http Control||WinInet-dependent HTTP/HTTPS control.|
|WebPage Object||A powerful HTML parser, searcher, and resource collector.|
- Web and Http drag and drop controls deliver HTTP/S transport functionality to your application
- WebPage object provides sophisticated web page parsing, including page resources and tables
- Many additional objects for handling SSL certificates, cookies, posted variables and more
- DartStream object for streaming data to and from a file
- Convenient DartStrings collection for working with string lists
- Sample projects for VB6, VC++, C# and more
- Debug Server application for debugging and protocol testing
- Comprehensive stand-alone MS Help and online documentation
- Free email support during subscription period
Operating Systems: XP, Windows Server 2003, Vista, 2008, Windows 7
Requires Internet Explorer 4.0+.
PowerTCP Web Enterprise for ActiveX can be used in the following development environments:
- Visual Basic
- Visual C++
- VBScript (wscript, cscript, etc)
- MS Office VBA
Looking to integrate HTTP into Visual Basic? PowerTCP Web Enterprise for ActiveX contains 8 full sample projects for Visual Basic.
PowerTCP Web Enterprise for ActiveX includes C++ wrapper classes to make HTTP integration into C++ even easier. In addition, 5 full sample projects are included.